14 August, 2012

Lighthouse Keeper's Cottage












This former lighthouse keeper’s cottage is surrounded by sea on two sides and has beautiful views across the Irish Sea. French-style and limewashed furniture create a relaxed coastal feel with framed views out to sea. The palette of navy and white with a mix of blue florals and stripes keeps it fresh and welcoming. What a perfect place to stay whilst exploring the Irish coastaline!

Melissah xox

Images via House to Home

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the furniture here!! Any idea where to get the blue pillows/fabric? It is gorgeous,,,,as is your site ;). Many thanks!

Karena said...

Melissah I adore these images! I think the blue and whit palette is perfect for the lighthouse keeper...

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena
2012 Artists Series featuring Harrison Howard

trishie said...

What a perfect looking seaside cottage. Great spot too!

The Moerks said...

Gorgeous. love the light light spaces

Melissah from Coastal Style said...

Sorry I can't help you out - I don't know where the cushions (pillows) are from.
x
Melissah

Mama of 2 boys said...

Oh WOW, that blue floral on the lounge and cushions is just divine, I would LOVE to own something like that one day, beautiful home xo

Clara Turbay said...

Unmistakable style, classy and sophistication with a cool and youthful touch.

PriscilaPetersDecor said...

Can I move in?
Cottage is my favorite style... it's so relaxing and free-spirit about it.

Gwen said...

nice

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...