19 September, 2012

Bohemian Chic



I see places like this and it sets my imaginative running. As charming, quaint and quirky as it is - I have this great desire to go in, slap on a coat of white paint and freshen it up. I love the beachy, boho vibe of the place, I love vintage, shabby chic and rustic styles but I still like them to look fresh and crisp with just the odd bit of distressing or flakey paint! I would love to get my hands on this and put my own stamp on it. Once complete, I would entertain my friends on the porch wearing my maxi dress sipping on a Pina Colada!

Melissah xox

Fashion, house images via Beach Coast Style

Check out my other blogs Scrapbook and Country Style Chic


beachcomber said...

so gorgeous and relaxed living!

Mitha Komala said...

gorgeous maxi dress and sandals! <3 x

Letters To Juliet

Carla Tomas said...

When can I move in?
My two favorite things, Beach and Bohemian Style!
Stunning! <3
Tchau, Carla

Reusable bags said...

Your dress fits exactly to the place.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...