05 September, 2012

Golden Girl







Get The Look - Resort Chic


Glamour Girl


Every time I go to the beach make-up free and in last season's faded bikini, I bump into someone I know and I vow to myself I am going to be more glamorous in the future! I am usually too busy worrying about kids and their sunscreen and their hats and anything else they may have forgotton that I totally neglect myself! Sound familiar? The only time I manage to look vaguely glam is when we go on holiday to a 5 star resort - no kids. I have no excuse then because all I have to do all day long is worry about myself and make sure I look fab by the pool, chic for cocktails and glamorous at dinner!!!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 3, 4,  5 fashion by Coastal Style

Check out my other blogs Scrapbook and Country Style Chic

10 comments:

Beckerman Girls said...

Just lovin' your beach chic pics!!! To look that fabbbulous at the beach is tooo cool! Such great inspiration and I love all the white and gold!
kisses
xoThe Beckerman Girls

www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

sealaura said...

love this post, even though summer is winding down here I am still in love with wearing white. It is my go to color lately. Love the collage you have here and I hear you about trying to be look glam at the beach.

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

Melissa, I seriously doubt you ever look anything but stunning. :-) You're so pretty you don't even need make up.

Rebecca said...

Totally resort chic! I wish I looked that great as these photos when I am at the beach!

Rebecca
www.winnipegstyle.ca

Frank Vinyl said...

gorgeous photos

francesca
www.frankvinyl.com

Chai Chen said...

This is totally a fab look at the beach! So white and golden! I agree about the no kids part hehe. Of course, unless you're part of the family. :) But relaxing alone and oozing with tan ... great feeling! (^_^)


~Chai
http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com

Mama of 2 boys said...

All too familiar Melissah! I get so determined each Summer that I'm going to make an effort in the beach attire department, but always end up throwing on the same old look. I'd love to be able to wear a white bikini & my hair all shooshed up like the girl in the pics xo

Jennifer said...

Very nice pictures!

The Celebrity Look

Helen Deadly said...

Great blog and beautiful pics! :3

http://beautifulnessbyhelendeadly.blogspot.pt/

Tayyub Khakan said...

I love your Post so nice for summer

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...