12 September, 2012

Palm Beach Cottage











THERE ARE JUST SO MANY THINGS TO LOVE ABOUT THIS AUSTRALIAN BEACH HOUSE...

Located in Palm Beach - it has a rustic, raw element that appeals to me.

It has a very realxed, easy care vibe to it - it looks like the kind of place that you don't have to stress too much about wet towels and sand being dumped on the floor with this low maintenance polished concrete flooring. I like the clean, modern lines yet it still has a rustic beach house vibe to it. I love the chalky timbers, cool edgey styling and great furniture pieces.

Melissah xox

{Source: Seventeen Doors}

Check out my other blogs Scrapbook and Country Style Chic

7 comments:

Mama of 2 boys said...

Oh my, that place appeals to me too Melissah! I love Palm Beach & could happily live there xo

Serendipitous Home said...

Ah, what a gorgeous home filled with beautiful simplicity and textures.
My fav shot is the living room.

Sandra

t said...

Looks like such a nice house!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

OMG this house is so nice!

The Celebrity Look

anita said...

i love everything about this home. the sparse modern softened by natural. the calming nuetral background allows life within to be the focus. and yes, simplicity of lifestyle allows MORE life to happen. i'm all about this!!

Vicky said...

What a gorgeous home, so much natural light and open spaces! Just perfect!

Cynthia Beach Coast Style said...

I love that black door! I just recently painted my french patio doors black and I love them!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I really need to get back to blogging.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...