10 September, 2012

Tropical Beach House













My husband and I are totally enamoured with anything tropical :- architecture, vegetation, gardens, food, climate, fashion, lifestyle, etc, etc. We would move to Queensland in a flash if it wasn't for kids, established businesses and family. My plan is to retire there, so annual holidays to warm, sunny places keeps me going in the interim. I love the laid-back, open plan, cruisey style of this house in Rio de Janeiro. What an amazing setting and I love the use of natural materials, such as bamboo, woven grass matting, exposed beams and all that timber woodwork. Book me in for a couple of weeks please!

Melissah xox


Check out my other blogs Scrapbook and Country Style Chic

10 comments:

Chai Chen said...

Wow! Nice of you to think about retirement with a bang! I want to visit Queensland some day. :)

~Chai
http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com

Vanessa said...

Aww love it! Is perfect i want an house like that :) xo

Ann said...

That set of outfit is gorgeous
and so appropriate for this place.

Love how relaxed and laidback this beach house is,
and the landscape looks beautiful too.

Jennifer said...

OMG!! Such a wonderful house! Love it <3

The Celebrity Look

Mama of 2 boys said...

Oh us too Melissah! We would love to retire to Port Douglas, glorious part of the world xo

Vicky said...

Gorgeous... I love all,i love the photos you provide...so inspiring!!

sealaura said...

gorgeous home and I am also smitten by the fashion. that necklace is gorgeous. I live in Tropical Texas and it is def always hot here. We are very south and very humid.

Mrs C said...

This is truly me : I guess it is in my blood :) Fabulous pictures by the way, Melissah!

KISSES FROM :
A SMALL BLOG WITH A BIG HEART!
MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES DAILY (where fashion and food collide!)
http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/

anita said...

we love all things tropical too. love the natural mix with pops of orange and green!

Mlle W said...

ahhh, dreamspace

*MlleWanderlust *

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...