18 October, 2012

Beach Shack Fun

These pretty images sum up everything Ellen, my sixteen year old (going on twenty-one) would wish for in a perfect beach life. A colourful, girly beach shack right on the sand (no parents allowed), endless buckets of money for fashion, make-up, i-pods, i-pads, i-phones and whatever else takes her fancy, a pink Roxy surfboard, she would paint her nails all day long, read Girlfriend magazine, only eat ice-cream and she would be heaven!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34

Check out my other blogs Scrapbook and Country Style Chic


anita said...

what fun!! especially love the pink door and surfboard..oh, and the one glitter nail!

Serendipitous Home said...

Sounds girl world divine and I would love that too LOL!


Jenna said...

She's so lovely.. :)

Jeannette said...

Nice Pic´s!!! Greetings Jeannette


Mama of 2 boys said...

Ahhhh gorgeous... and so so girly, I love it! xo

Carla Tomas said...

Girl power! Love it! <3
xo Carla


Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...