19 October, 2012

In Love with Herbs

A herb garden is your little patch to nurture nature. 

Herbs are the quintessential plant - they look gorgeous,
smell even better, improve the taste of your food and do you the world of good.
Pick them straight from the garden and add a dash to a dish, a touch in tea,
a spring on your roast or a sprinkle in your soup.
The extra flavour in your cooking is well worth the effort. 

Melissah xox 

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest


About Last Weekend said...

What gorgeous images. I love the rosemary from the garden with our lambsicles

bec said...

I agree, herbs are a must and they help keep the pests away in the vegie patch. My coriander is going crazy right now...great for thai dishes.
Bec x

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...