26 October, 2012

Seaside Cottage






Beach Cottage



 


 


With summer just around the corner I am loving this fresh beach cottage inspiration decked out in a seaside palette of white, aqua, pale blue and seafoam. It's about now that lots of houses in our little beach town go on the market trying to lure the holidaymakers in time for summer. My husband and I have lots of fun, walking the streets, picking out our favourite ones, re-designing them, costing out the renovations, landscaping and decorating them in our heads before we decide we are really very happy just where we are in our lovely beach shack!

Melissah xox

Images via Coastal Living moodboard by Coastal Style

Check out my other blogs Scrapbook and Country Style Chic

7 comments:

Chic Coastal Living said...

Beautiful and serene! Love these images!

Susan said...

Gorgeous images - Coastal Living is one of my favorite magazines, and I love all the beach homes they feature.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Ruby and Belle said...

Lovely Melissah
Would be happy in any of those spots today
Mekaela

beachcomber said...

gorgeous!!
x

The enchanted home said...

Ahhh sooo pretty. This makes me miss summer and crave a beautiful beach house:)

Carla Tomas said...

LOVE the Hammock!
xo Carla

http://mylifesthebeach.blogspot.com/

About Last Weekend said...

Loving that swirly white chair at the top of your mood board, could see myself in that gazing out to sea

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...