29 October, 2012

Seaside Pastels - Get The Look





Seaside Pastels



Re-create this look


Seaside Style


 Pastel seaside shades are not really a look that we use much of here in Australia.
I only started seeing this 'Preppy Palm Beach' look since I started blogging.
Since then I have really fallen for it - partly because it's so girly,
and secondly because it's so fresh and different.
I would love to decorate an Australian white weatheboard beach house
top to toe in this look - all white sofas and painted timber furniture
with pops of bright pastels
Shabby Chic meets Southern Preppy!
Australian magazine editors would have a field day.
I just need to find an enthusiastic client who shares the vision.
How much fun would we have putting it together??! 

 Melissah xox

Images via Coastal Style Pinterest, fashion story + mood board by Coastal Style Blog

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinteres

6 comments:

Susan said...

If I win the lottery, I'm so having you come over here to do my place! I love the pink and blue combination!

Nantucket Daffodil said...

Quite honestly I didn't think I liked pastels until I saw them combined like this. I love your choices.

Something Gorgeous said...

I love the mix of pastels,so fresh and it gives out a very holiday feel. G.x

Feli in the sky with diamonds ♥ said...

Looks so beautiful! I wish i was there.

Mama of 2 boys said...

Oooo the pastel look is so pretty, loving this beach house Melissah. So light, bright and airy. Loving that gorgeous floral dress and tote bags too xo

Carla Tomas said...

Lovely pictures!!! Love the fresh look!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...