08 October, 2012

Seaside Style : Blue + White + Patterned






 
 

As a designer, I have never really been into pattern,
I tend to like things plain and simple.
But recently I have been totally inspired by patterns
and I'm talking a BIG way.
I have not dipped my toes in the water
with small, subtle prints but I've dived head first into
BIG, BOLD, BRIGHT and COLOURFUL patterns.
Anything goes at the moment geometrics, florals and stripes.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2a, 2b, 3, 4a, 4b, 5

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest

8 comments:

Denisa said...

Stunning impressive:) I like to see on your posts:)

http://art-of-diona.blogspot.cz/

juice said...

beautiful colors!!! <3

http://fromprovince.blogspot.com

Helena Natanael said...

whoaa... the white and blue looks really fit together and make a beach atmosphere!

I'm holding a giveaway, win a cute vintage dress, open worldwide! click here :D

beachhouse etc. said...

OMG i love your blog.. i have been trying to get more and more blogs that are coastal related on my blog..would love to know more about you and do a guest blog with you...let me know if you are interested..all the best beachy fun living..by the way love the blue and white...post ..
xo
suzanne

Carla Tomas said...

Love pattern and prints, and what a great way to add those two things to a room by using tiles! LOVE it!
xoxo Carla

http://mylifesthebeach.blogspot.com/

Danny said...

these photos are so lovely.
I'm following you now!

Mama of 2 boys said...

Gorgeous images Melissah. I am also more of a plain kinda girl, but I do always love a gingham check pattern, looks good with so many colour combos xo

Sally O'Gorman said...

Those blue tiles are so stunning... great post as always! love following you :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...