16 October, 2012

The White House - Greece











turquoise


This beautiful house is located on one of the Aegean Islands. It offers lots of great outdoor spaces, a stunning pool and I love the clean lines and minimal look of the interior. It boosts character and charm with all the mod cons. I love the mixture of white and wood, with a few colorful details here and there. And that kitchen really pops - the red is totally unexpected. What a fun idea for a holiday house! If you can't be bothered cooking then here is a little number for popping down to the local seafood restaurant for dinner.

Melissah xox

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest

9 comments:

Sally O'Gorman said...

Ohhh my god... So beautiful! Check out my Zimmermann swimwear post for some more summer inspiration <3

mineminemaggie.blogspot.ie

Sheila said...

Gorgeous!!!

xo - Sheila

www.sheislovelyblog.com

Serendipitous Home said...

Oh Greece, my dream vacation destination. Ahhhh one can dream through your stunning photos!
Thanks!

Sandra

Carla Tomas said...

Beautiful house!!!
xo Carla

http://mylifesthebeach.blogspot.com/

Mama of 2 boys said...

Oh my goodness Melissah, I LOVE it! That gorgeous blue of the water and all the white. The red kitchen looks amazing too... I wish I had the guts to do that in my new kitchen, but I don't xo

Aimey said...

Beautiful photos as always. Love your dress ...

Susan @ Afford Your Passions said...

Just beautiful! One day, I will visit the islands of Greece!

HausStylish said...

I love greece, I would live there if I could! this is a beautiful home, thank you for sharing it and for leaving a comment on my blog ;-) J x

Outdoor Furniture said...

Very beautiful outdoor pool.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...