10 October, 2012

Tory Burch Summer Style



 

 

 

 



I love this colourful Tory Burch Summer Collection. It's a clever combination of prints, pattern and bold color perfect for poolside glamour and summer entertaining! I feel inspired to be a little bolder and brighter this summer, mix it up a bit and have some fun. Don't forget the accessories - they always put the finishing touch on an outfit!


Melissah xox 

Images via Tory Burch

Check out my other blogs Scrapbook and Country Style Chic

7 comments:

Despina T. said...

amazing pics!very inspirational looks.
Join my CHANEL GIVEAWAY!!!

Sheila said...

Beautiful collection! I love Tory Burch!

xo - Sheila

www.sheislovelyblog.com

villa-rosengarten & cockerlove said...

Hi - I love these combinations too! Everything wonderful! I want summer now! It's getting colder and colder here in Switzerland. A lot of rain too! Hugs, Barbara

FashionCherry said...

Hi Mellisah!

I love this post! The colours are gorgeous!
Plus these pieces pick up on one of my favourite tredns, Aztec print!

Loving your blog!
Tasha

Carla Tomas said...

LOVE the colors and patterns in this collection.
xo Carla

http://mylifesthebeach.blogspot.com/

Mama of 2 boys said...

Beautiful combinations Melissah! If only I knew how to put it all together to look that good on! xo

Bromeliad said...

Such pretty necklaces.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...