04 October, 2012

Vintage Beach Chic











One of my favourite beach house looks is
Shabby Chic meets Vintage Style.
I like worn, weathered finishes, rustic elements and recycled furniture
to create a warm, welcoming, relaxed feel.
I love lots of white white with natural and textured elements.
French Connection have put together a nice range of homewares
that helps create this feel.
Perfect for rustic country and coastal living.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest

11 comments:

Becky {This Is Happiness} said...

Very beautiful Melissah. You have excellent taste :)

The Moerks said...

Lovely fresh whites.

Chai Chen said...

White ambiance! Lovely. :)

~Chai
http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
http://lookbook.nu/chenmeicai
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2957855

villa-rosengarten & cockerlove said...

Love the style! Hug, Barbara

FAB! said...

what a beautiful collection

Mama of 2 boys said...

I love love LOVE that last image, what a beautiful seat for taking a nap on or chilling out reading a book... or tapping on my laptop ;) xo

Vicky said...

Beautiful images Melissah.I'm loving the vintage style!!
xx

Rustic Vintage Country said...

I love all of those! x

kerrie of sea cottage said...

Love this post...so much that I may have to share on my blog. ox

Dom Mascate said...

love everthing in your blog. congratulations! Debora

coastalvintagechic said...

Love a soft white palette... so refreshing and relaxing.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...