01 November, 2012

Aussie Beach Style

Re-create this style.

Decor ideas

Today I’m showcasing a contemporary Australian beach house photographed by Hannah Blackmore, a well known Sydney photographer – you may have seen some of her work featured in Adore magazine.

This home features many elements I incorporate in my own work, natural stone floors, relaxed oversized modern sofas, freestanding baths and lots of texture. I love the interesting coastal vignettes - this stylish beach house is full of beautiful inspiration and clever ideas.

Melissah xox

Check out my other blogs Scrapbook and Country Style Chic


Something Gorgeous said...

Love this relaxed style. xT

Barbara said...

Hi Melissah! Each of these furniture are beautiful. Especially the black chair - I love it!!!
And you are so fantastic, that you leave always such lovely comments on my blog - I love them!
Enjoy YOUR warm weather, while I am going to the forest with my dogs!
Hug, Barbara

Creando mi armario said...

I love this style of decoration, reminds me of summer!!
You have a great blog, i'm following you now :)

Mama of 2 boys said...

I really love the white couches and black chairs, with the cushions vice versa, such a stylish look. A stunning looking home xo

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...