10 November, 2012

Beach Happiness

I'm getting in the mood for summer and so I thought I would share some stunning beach photos by photographer Gray Malin. Featuring beaches from California to Saint Tropez and many other famous beaches in between - each image is shot from a doorless helicopter. 

 Melissah xox

Images via here, via Plum Pretty Sugar

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest


beachcomber said...

great shots! i love seeing things from above.

B is building a house said...

Ahhhh. Love the birds eye view!


Something Gorgeous said...

Oh my!! Spectacular! G.x

Desire Empire said...

How lovely the photos are. So much colour.

Vicky said...

Wow, these are certainly stunning photographs.Such a unique perspective!
Happy weekend!

AntKaybe said...

It all looks so nice & orderly from the air.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...