28 November, 2012

Bright Pink for Summer




 







With only a few days to go I am getting in the mood for summer ~
I can't wait for leisurely days by the pool
brightly coloured icy-poles
relaxed days at the beach and the smell of coconut suscreen.
I am looking forward to
the smell of jasmine in the air,
the feeling of salty, sun-kissed skin
and the relaxed, laid back, happy vibe
that comes with living by the beach in summer.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7
 
Check out my other blogs Scrapbook and Country Style Chic

3 comments:

Susan said...

Living by the beach in summer - that sounds like the life for me!

Thanks for sharing some great images - I love the hot pink umbrella in the first image!

designchic said...

Love pink anytime, but especially in the Summer - adore the umbrella!!

sealaura said...

sounds perfect to me. these images scream summer. miranda kerr looks so fab here, and I agree with you on the scent of summer being coconut. Have you ever tried Bobbi Brown's beach scent, I think you would love it.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...