09 November, 2012

Lilly Love





Pink and green Lilly crush


Seaside Style



Since I starting blogging I have developed a bit of a crush on Preppy Style ~
so I'm loving anything by Lilly Pulitzer.

I guess I like the pretty pastel colours and the ladylike chic
for both the fashion and home decor.
I'm a bit of a girly girl so I have a thing for anything pink and pretty.
All of those gorgeous sorbet colours reminds of walking into an ice-cream parlour!

Melissah xox

Images via 1 2 Mood Board by Coastal Style 3a, 3b, 4 

,Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest

7 comments:

Katrina from The Block said...

Gorgeous and fresh!

Despina T. said...

amazing pastels!i love them.especially for spring outfits.

Barbara said...

Yeah - you're right! And myself I adore these colours too! Very girly girl like ;-) but so sweeeet! Hug, Barbara

Special Post said...

LOve, love, love...

Mama of 2 boys said...

Oh pink and green is such a beautiful combo Melissah. My friend had that theme for her wedding and it looked incredible! xo

Amy K said...

Great post! I myself don't pull off the pastel colors so well. But I bet you look amazing!

Much Love,
amyklundt.blogspot.com

Susan said...

Love it all!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...