24 November, 2012

Preppy Beach Style

 


Preppy Beach Style


 Preppy Beach Style


I recently came across the Lilly Pulitzer Home Collection
I love all the flirty, summer prints and the candy coloured palette of ~
pink, green, aqua, blue and yellow
The Collection has a sophisticated preppy feel to it
while maintaining the playful and fun look that made Lilly so popular. 
Both the homewares and fashion ranges 
are refreshingly pretty as we move into the Spring and Summer months!

Melissah xox

Images via 1 + 3, 2 + 4 Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest

7 comments:

Buttons Apart said...

Love your picks, makes me wish I was on a beach somewhere hot!

Sita xx
http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

beachcomber said...

so lovely! especially love the first shot.
x

Krazzy Ki said...

lovely picks!!so summery and cute!!
Ruhie
The Sweet Life

Susan said...

Very pretty - I love the starfish sailboat with the floral sails!

Susan said...

Oops - not floral :) - nautical...

Johnny said...

lovely dress;)
xoxo

Helena Natanael said...

ah beach! I think beach style is always cute, it;s our time to play around, right? :D

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...