12 November, 2012

Pure & Natural







Pure & Natural





Cornish House By The Sea 

I love the simple, honest decorating approach to this Cornish beach cottage by the sea. 
The palette is subdued and restrained in whites and grey with a touch of neutrals.
A dash of seafoam adds a subtle reference back to the colours of the surrounding ocean.
I am a big fan of the natural combination of ~
white painted timber boards, recycled treasures and rustic furniture.
This house cleverly combines the three elements for a raw, organic feel.

Melissah xox

Images via Living Etc,  palette 79 ideas, moodboard by Coastal Style blogspot

Check out my other blogs Scrapbook and Country Style Chic

5 comments:

Nantucket Daffodil said...

Neutral is so soothing....

beachcomber said...

beautiful style!
x

Taylor Greenwalt said...

I also like the simple style. Its natural, but artistic. Very soothing.....

villa-rosengarten & cockerlove said...

Hi Melissah - exactly what I love!
I have a question to you: do you know our "salon" with the grandmother buffet. I would like to change the color of the wall and I am asking you, if you have a suggestion to me for the color! Please have a look at the label SALON and you will find the cabin (lightgrey-blue one).
The floor is dark grey and the sofa creme beige!
Would appreciate very much your opinion. Warm greetings, Barbara

c@sasdepelicula said...

I love the style of your blog, I invite you to visit c@sasdepelicula and collect the prize that I have given. Regards

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...