13 November, 2012

Summer Trend - Colour Blocking




Colour Block

 Colour Block Swimwear


One of summer's big trends is colour clocking.
I have always been a strictly coloured co-ordinated kinda gal
so it will take a bit of getting used to mixing orange with blue, red and green
and I totally struggle with totally mismatched bikini top and bottoms
which I'm seeing a lot of these days
....must be getting old!!
What do I love though, is all the bold, colour blocked prints that I'm seeing around.
I'll be quite happy to be seen in these this summer.


Colour blocking


Loving how this trend has carried through to homewares and decor.
For more homewares in summer brights
check out Country Road's new season's range.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, fashion story by Coastal Style, swimwear via  Net-A-Porter 

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest

9 comments:

Despina T. said...

so many great things.such a lovely post!
JOIN MY MANGO DRESS GIVEAWAY!!!
http://www.fashionforlife1.blogspot.gr/2012/11/giveaway-mango-dress.html

Carla Tomas said...

LOVE color blocking!!!
xo Carla

http://mylifesthebeach.blogspot.com/

Sheila said...

I just did a semi-color block outfit on my blog today! But this is way better! ;)

xo - Sheila
www.sheislovelyblog.com

Nantucket Daffodil said...

I have to have that dress!!

Chic Coastal Living said...

Gorgeous bright colors!! I'm having a giveaway in honor of my two year blog anniversary! Stop by and check it out!

Gild and Grace said...

I love some good colour blocking melissah! Fabulous post!

Abbey x

Mama of 2 boys said...

I struggle with the colour blocking a bit too Melissah, as I prefer to be a bit more matchy match. But that coloured dress in the first pic has completely taken my eye, THAT is gorgeous! xo

Lea Romero said...

Great Colors! Love the swim suit choices as well! There are some colorful beach tunics at Swim N Sport to match all of the latest color blocking trends. You should check them out, who knows you might find something to "match" your mismatched bikini's! Enjoy!

StyleKULTUR said...

Love Color blocking! Wonderful pictures!
Kisses,
Sarah

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...