21 November, 2012

White & Bright - Get The Look





yellow


 


'White and Bright' ~ Re-create the look


White & Bright


You can never go wrong with decorating a beach house in
white on white ~
white walls, white furniture and white soft furnishings
(unless you have kids and a dog!)
The result is a bright, light filled oasis
 - serene, calming and reflective.
Throw in some earthy, organic textures into the mix :-
like warm wood tones, driftwood, ceramics,
and recycled timbers to give the scheme
life and added interest.
 Maybe even add a splash of sunshine yellow
to give it some extra pop.

Melissah xox

Fashion story and mood board by Coastal Style, images via Coastal Style Pinterest, 13, 4, 5

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest

3 comments:

beachcomber said...

beautiful white! i can see all this in your new house.
x

sealaura said...

oooooooooooooh I like those pops of yellow. Makes the room super happy. Funny story, I got my couch to match my dogs and luckily my pups match my coastal whites haha! I was going for an all white look before and now I've added some plantation dark wood to my decor. Always great ideas on your blog!

Johnny said...

this outfit is really great;)
love the bag and the shoes<333
xoxo

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...