06 December, 2012

Christmas at The Hamptons


 







Christmas Trim



I love everything about Christmas especially decorating the house and trimming the Christmas tree with Bing Crosby singing Christmas carols in the background. I always dance around with a glass of brandy-spiked egg nog in hand. I am loving thes low-key natural Christmas decorations ~ perfect for a beach or country Christmas!

Melissah xox

Images Made In Heaven, via Sletvoll, Decorations Idyll Home, moodboard by Coastal Style

Check out my other blogs Scrapbook and Country Style Chic

10 comments:

beachcomber said...

christmas in the hamptons would be nice! love these natural decorations.
x

caramellitsa said...

i d love to own a home like that and decorate it in a similar way
beautiful post
your blog is really nice so followed you :)
if you want take a look at mine to i ll be happy to hear from you
kisses <3

http://caramellitsa.blogspot.gr

Samantha said...

Lovely christmas inspiration, I hope your visit to the Peninsula was successful.x

Belle Inspirations said...

That's exactly what I do decorate with bing crosby in the background, it's my tradition and it seems it's yours too,except I have a glass of vino in hand. Have a Beautiful day Melissah xx

Karen said...

Beautiful images. Very tastefully done.

Betty said...

I'm with you on the neutral decorating and the brandy and the whole feel . Love love your blog ,love your new house we are renovating a beach shack on the south coast of N.S.W.i look forward to every blog

michele said...

soooo loving this inspiration you have shared today! seriously swooning.

hope you'll pop by soon!

michele

Mama of 2 boys said...

Gorgeous Christmasy images Melissah, I could happily 'do' Christmas at The Hamptons ;) xo

Marianne Rohde said...

what are the pretty topiary style trees?

Melissah said...

Sorry Marianne I'm not sure maybe they are olive trees or ficus trees.
x
Melissah

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...