21 December, 2012

Christmas Decorating





Love this coastal wreath




Decorating with shells and driftwood


 




Love these Christmas tree decorations


 Trim A Tree


I love decorating the house for the festive season.

The great thing about decorating a beach house for Christmas,
is that it doesn't have to coast a fortune.
With a little creativity and imagination ~
you can come up with all sorts of clever ideas.
Use shells, driftwood and starfish, along with store bought baubles
and handmade Christmas stockings
to great a stylish but inexpensive beach themed Christmas.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 5 collage by Coastal Style

Check out my other blogs Scrapbook and Country Style Chic

5 comments:

bec said...

simply gorgeous melissah... as always.
merry christmas and thank you for being a supporter of my blog this year!
Bec x

paisleysummer said...

Adore the wreath and the stockings x

Unknown said...

I live in Florida and I love these. Great ideas

Unknown said...

So many cool ideas. Love your blog!

Serendipitous Home said...

Hi again,
It is so true, I did not spend another dime on our decorations, just used what I had and added some naturals from the forest and the yard.
I adore those stunning beach stockings though and wondered if you knew where they are from?
Happy Holidays

Sandra

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...