05 December, 2012

Easy Italian Dishes








I love the easy, relaxed vibe of of summer -
so the last place I want to be is slaving over a hot stove in the kitchen!
We live on simple dishes in the summer:-
pastas, salads and stirfry
It's all pretty light and healthy.
I love anything that's quick and easy to prepare.
Donna Hay is my savior in the kitchen ~ her recipes are fuss free
and perfectly suited to our relaxed lifestyle.

Melissah xox

Images via 1-4

Check out my other blogs Scrapbook and Country Style Chic

4 comments:

Helena Natanael said...

wow really look delicious! yummy...

My Random Thoughts

Something Gorgeous said...

Yes we all love Donna for dinner here too! G.x

Mama of 2 boys said...

Oh me too Melissah! ANYTHING not have to turn the oven on or not for too long anyway. We love lots of salads, chicken and seafood... and LOTS of fruit. Scrumptious pics xo

Karen said...

Thanks for visiting my blog Melissa.
Best Wishes
Karen.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...