24 December, 2012

Happy Holidays





With only one more sleep before Christmas ~

I wanted to wish all of my blogging friends in sunny Australia
a very 

Merry Christmas

For those off on holidays - enjoy, relax and stay safe.

~:~

For blogging friends from afar ...

Happy Holiday

I envy your snowy, wintery Christmas festivities
Enjoy your day with cosy fires, falling snowflakes and snow covered landscapes.

Melissah xox

{Images via Country Road, edited by Coastal Style}

Check out my other blogs Scrapbook and Country Style Chic

7 comments:

Susan said...

I appreciate you sharing your life with me through this blog over the past year, Melissah

I hope 2013 is a happy one for you and your family!

Scandi Coast Home said...

Merry Christmas Melissah ;O)
Tania xx

Nola Grasby said...

Have a wonderful Xmas. Look forward to reading lots more from your beautiful blog.

villa-rosengarten & cockerlove said...

Dear Melissah - I am wishing you a wonderful Christmas too! Enjoy the free time and you don't have to envie us in Switzerland anymore, because the snow has gone and we have temperature up to 15 degrees. But winter is not yet finished! I am sure we will have snow later on!
Have a great time, hugs, Barbara

Sam @ My Carolina Kitchen said...

What a fabulous photo. We've actually carried a Christmas tree on the bow of the boat to our home in the islands and I must confess it was quite an adventure. Just keeping the salt spray off of it & making sure it didn't blow around too much was a big job.

Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and the happiest of new years Melissah.

Helena Natanael said...

Happy holidays for you too Melissa, and merry christmas :D

http://helena-nt.blogspot.com

Sheila said...

Happy Holidays!!

xo - Sheila
www.sheislovelyblog.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...