17 December, 2012

The Preppy Beach Look






Preppy Beach Style


Preppy Beach Style


I'm loving these summery shades for a 'Preppy Style' beach house.
If you love Lilly Pulitzer and anything preppy then this is a look for you.
I love the idea of having a white pool house decked out with white furniture
 and accents of pink and green - 'Lilly' style .
I can see myself serving up Gin and Tonics from that pink bar cart!

Melissah xox

Images Lilly Pulitzer, moodboards by Coastal Style 
Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest

5 comments:

Mrs C said...

Loving the print! Going to Seychelles in February, that would be perfect!

Love and kisses from :
MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES DAILY
http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

I love the pants and top in the first photo!

Special Post said...

I love all produts...

Sam @ My Carolina Kitchen said...

Ooh, I love Lilly P. - very Palm Beach, or any beach for that matter, and preppy.

If I wake up and feel a little down, I pull out a Lilly P dress and feel the transformation almost immediately. How can you not be happy wearing clothes this cheerful?
Sam

Milo and Mitzy said...

Love Love Love that bikini on the left. Happy holidays. x

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...