07 January, 2013

A Pink and White Summer



 pink & white


 



Summer Wishlist




(10) Loren Hope bracelet (11) Charles Phillip linen slippers (12) Fallon pearl necklace


Shades of Hot Pink

are vibrant, high-spirited and energetic ~
being around this colour makes me feel alive and
in the mood for having fun!
Gorgeous in flowers and fashion
and a great colour for brightening up the house in summer.
Think about using it in bright and unexpected ways.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2 Coastal Style, 3-45, 6 Design Darling

 Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Popsicles and Plumerias....beautiful!
Diane

Anna Williams said...

Ooo I'll take the necklace and shirt please! Love that colour - it reminds me so much of summer xx

Anna (My Design Ethos)

Nantucket Daffodil said...

I love seeing what's ahead for us here!

Carla Tomas said...

I am not a fan of pink, but I love this post! Maybe pink is not so bad after all :)
Thanks for the wonderful inspiration!
xoxo Carla

http://mylifesthebeach.blogspot.com/

Mama of 2 boys said...

I adore pink and white together. That first shot is just dream dream dreamy, love it! xo

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...