11 January, 2013

Bathroom Inspiration



bathroomlight.jpg

bathroommooi.jpg

bathroomscrabble.jpg

bathroomnatural.jpg

bathroomround2.jpg

bathroomhout7.jpg

whitewood6.jpg

houtenplank.jpg

bathroomwood2.jpg


"Get The Look"


bathroom details


These are my favourite kinds of bathrooms: modern, clean lined design
softened by the use of wooden and cane accessories.

With only a week to go before we settle on our new house, I can hardly contain my excitement. The only thing that could make me happier right now is to sell my current house for the price we want. In the interim, I am amusing myself with designing a kitchen, laundry and three bathrooms for the new house. I am loving this rustic and beachy bathroom inspiration.

Melissah xox 

 (image source: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 67, 8, 9) 'Bathroom details' by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest

3 comments:

Yulia von Eisenstein said...

Beautiful! I love that cracked wall on the third picture.

Mama of 2 boys said...

Did I hear you say THREE bathrooms!? WOW, I would love your new house, haha! We have just returned from a beautiful holiday up to the Sunshine Coast and the apartment we stayed in at Coolum was a little bit luxury to say the least... and it had two beautiful bathrooms! Our one and only bathroom in our house is in massive need of a renovation, it's actually the next room on our to-do list. Looking forward to seeing some inspiration around these parts xo

basin mixer said...

hey i love it..specially the style, i love organizing my bathroom specially it reflects who we are..i was searching also for some sites that would help me and would give a wonderful tips..

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...