11 January, 2013

My New Beach House - 3D Renders









I am very lucky to be married to a landscape architect and a 3D designer ... especially when you are renovating and decorating a new house! My husband not only has designed the new garden layout and planting design but he has also down all the architectural drawings and design for the house as well as totally modeled my new beach house in 3D (above). At high res on a big screen these 3d visualisations look like photos at first glance. He has modeled the house, garden, new driveway as well as all the rooms inside with my new joinery designs. We have put in all the new furniture - just to make sure everything fits and looks good before buying. It's such a handy tool to have and great way to design - he's such a clever hubby!

Melissah xox

Images via Coastal Style

Check out my other blogs Scrapbook and Country Style Chic

8 comments:

beachcomber said...

very clever, you make a great team!
looks like you have a gorgeous view from the new house.
x

MelO said...

Wow!! That is awesome!! Lucky you!

Yulia von Eisenstein said...

Architect is an fantastic profession. My daughter is an Architect. :)

Jade said...

Oh Melissah, you lucky girl............that looks sooooooooo wonderful, congrats to you and your talentet husband........your new beach house will be great!!!!!!!

Have a wonderful weekend, Jade

kp said...

Wow very clever, the house is going to look great. We are drawing up plans at the moment. I wish our architect could do images like that. Our 3D images so far have been very plain. KP

Mama of 2 boys said...

Oh my goodness! That looks totally amazing... and very real! How wonderful Melissah, you must be beside yourself with excitement to have all of this to look forward to. Gorgeous! xo

Becky {This Is Happiness} said...

looks absolutely amazing!!

Ирина said...

Just wonderfull, Melissah!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...