08 January, 2013

Shabby Chic Beach Style









 


Shabby Chic Beach Style


shabby chic beach style




 I love white seaside cottages with touches of aqua and blue
~ especially in the summertime.

I am loving these Shabby Chic vintage style details.
These painted pieces of furniture and hand crafted accessories
add charm and whimsy
to these quaint, beachside cottages. 

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5-6, 7, 8 fashion by Coastal Style, 9, 10

Check out my other blogs Scrapbook and Country Style Chic

5 comments:

No ordinary love... said...

These pictures are beautiful and just what I needed in these cold winter days. They made me totally nostalgic for summer :-)
Can't wait for summer 2013 !

Karen said...

I am not much of a fan of shabby chic, but the top image looks quite pretty.
Have a great day
Karen.

Nantucket Daffodil said...

I've really been leaning towards a nature based decor lately with a rustic touch...your pics fit my plan perfectly. Thanks!

beachcomber said...

gorgeous.. i love the look!
x

sybille B. said...

i love your your look.. su much! very inspired... so much ideas i use for my appartement on the german island sylt, thats also my home....
how do you find the time to write every day a post? great.. every morning when i wake up, the first i do, is looking for your new post with a tasty coffee....a pleasure!
greetings from sylt...
sybille ;o)
p.s. sorry for my ugly english ..;o)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...