16 January, 2013

Summer Eats










Summer Fiesta

For me summer is all about barbeques and eating outdoors.
I love entertaining on our sun filled back deck -
it becomes our outdoor living room for the entire summer.
I like to mix it up a bit and put a different spin on our barbeque repertoire.
Some of our favourites are :-
marinated pork spare ribs, Tandori chicken and Mexican fajitas.
They all have a nice authentic, smokey flavour when cooked on the barbie!

Melissah xox

Images via Gourmet Traveller

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest

3 comments:

Nantucket Daffodil said...

As yet another little bit of snow is on its way, I think of my friend across the world who is wearing shorts and flip flops, swimming in the ocean, and eating yummy summer food. The pizza looks amazing!

Chic Coastal Living said...

Yum!! Those look good!

Mama of 2 boys said...

Oooo yes, tandoori chicken is one of my faves, what a great idea for the BBQ. All of that food there has made my tummy rumble Melissah xo

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...