- Travelling to a faraway place, to discover something new.
- Sitting under a big shady tree in the heat of a summer afternoon.
- Freshly mown grass, sprinklers and listening to crickets in the backyard.
- Balmy nights spent entertaining in the great outdoors with friends and family.
- Stepping from the beach onto the grass with sand between your toes.
- The lightest of fabrics allowing the sea breeze to cool your sun-kissed skin.
- Endless summer days with nothing to do but stop and take in your surroundings.
- Rich, glossy green foliage contrasting against bright, tropical flowers.
- The cool sea breeze at the end of a hot summer's day.
- The relaxed, slower pace of life.
06 January, 2013