17 January, 2013

Vivid Colour

Beauty Secrets

 ~ There are no hard and fast rules with make-up ~
It's about fun, creativity and experimentation.

But make-up is not a mask. 
It is intended to enhance your eyes, lips and cheeks, 
not conceal the real you!
Your make-up should reflect your personality.
I like to keep mine natural looking with a healthy glow.

Melissah xox

Images via Harper's Bazaar

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest


Buttons Apart said...

Well said!

Sita xx

Golden Girl Olive said...

Gorgeous photos, love the color combinations.



Mama of 2 boys said...

I like natural the best too Melissah. But sometimes I wish I could be brave enough to bright red/pink like the girls in these shots... just gorgeous images xo

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...