03 February, 2013

Colour My Summer




Colour My Summer

 

 



I love bright colours
both around the house and in my wardrobe 
~ they make me happy!
I buy bright flowers to freshen up the house each week,
we have bright bed linen and lots of colourful artwork.
I think the combination of all the colours
makes it a warm, happy and inviting home.
I also love wearing bright colours because
it makes me feel like I'm in holiday mode!

Melissah xox

Images via 1-2, 3 fashion story by Coastal Style,  4, 5

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest

5 comments:

michele said...

ahhhhh. i don't have these colors about me house, but i love them! could stare at these images in your post all day!

:)
michele

Carla Tomas said...

Bright colors make me happy too!!!!
Great choices Melissah!!!
xoxo Carla

http://mylifesthebeach.blogspot.com/

Le BHCH said...

I am with you 100% - the flowers esp just make me hap hap happy - best Le xox

http://deco4life.blogspot.com said...

I love them tooo! Thank you for all your wonderful inspirations! I can't get enough ;-) Great Sunday, hug, Barbara

Ann said...

This post reminded me of how much I love the colors of summer
and I love how fun that season is.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...