12 February, 2013

Laundry Inspiration









After visiting the new house today to check out the progress - I discovered the builders have almost destroyed my laundry - to be honest it was pretty shocking to start with but it's now it resembles a war zone so I have no choice other than to gut it and start from scratch sooner rather than later. I've been on the look out for some gorgeous laundry inspiration to inspire me in the design of it's reincarnation. I love all the cane baskets, open shelving and jars filled with washing powder. I'll incorporate some of these cute ideas in my new look laundry.

Melissah xox


 Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest

5 comments:

AntKaybe said...

They are too pretty to mess up. I would never want to do laundry. I hope you'll be posting some photos of your new one when it is all finished.

michele said...

oh melissah, i was feeling quite satisfied with our laundry room until this! now i think the only option is blowing it up and starting from scratch like you...

happy monday, sunshine.

michele

Ruby and Belle said...

I love all those washing machines lined up. I think I need those in my laundry :-)
Mekaela

Mama of 2 boys said...

Oh these pics make me both drool... and go a little green with envy! I long for a separate bathroom and laundry. A sparkling, NEW bathroom and laundry. Our current setup is pretty crappy indeed. Can't wait to hear/see what you do with your lovely new laundry Melissah xo

Anna Williams said...

These are stunning laundries Melissah! You'll be a lucky lady to get something this beautiful - one of these might tempt me to enjoy the laundry a little more xx

Anna (My Design Ethos)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...