20 February, 2013

Luxury Escape





Luxury Escape
 



I love getting away for the weekend without the kids
~ it's so peaceful and relaxing.
We get up when we want,
we do as we please during the day and
eat dinner late in romantic, intimate restaurants.
We enjoy adult conversations and 
talk about plans, dreams and taking more time off work.
You come back from a couple of days away and
you feel totally refreshed, revived and enthused!
 
Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 3 by Coastal Style4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Check out my other blogs Scrapbook and Country Style Chic

2 comments:

Rach said...

I have just discovered your blog site and am loving it! Enjoying working through the archive and getting lots of great inspiration for my new house design and the look I want to achieve. Thanks!!!

Le BHCH said...

what a great idea :) am looking for an au pair right now so we can do just this once in a while le xox

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...