25 March, 2013

Anna Spiro's Coastal Retreat








Ikat
Loving Peacock chairs & Ikat prints right now!






A HOLIDAY RETREAT ON AUSTRALIA'S STRADBROKE ISLAND

Take a peak at interior designer Anna Spiro's eclectic holiday house on Queensland's Stradbroke Island. Known for her creative and bold mix of colour, prints and pattern, Anna has built herself quite a reputation around the globe. Far more out there then I would ever dare to design (I am strictly coordinated kind of designer) it's people like Anna that encourages me to experiment and push my boundaries a little!

~ check out Anna's blog Absolutely Beautiful Things {if you haven't already!}
{Pics: Homelife / styled by by Shannon Fricke}

Melissah xox 

Check out my other blogs Scrapbook and Country Style Chic

5 comments:

bec said...

so colouful and fun...and on straddie...what a great place. I look across at stradbroke island every morning!
Bec x

MelO said...

It's a shame she doesn't blog much anymore!!A lot of bloggers have favoured 'instagram' or 'pin interest' and others now, and ditched their blog followers! :(

beachcomber said...

it's gorgeous! when i first saw anna spiro's straddie house in country style some years back i found my way to her blog. it was the first blog i read and became addicted after that.
x

paisleysummer said...

Stunning! I'd do almost anything for a bone inlay chest of drawers!! x

decodeliziosa said...

I love the blue dresser with Moroccan air. Beautiful post.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...