11 March, 2013

Aqua Beach Chic - Get The Look






Re-create this look


Aqua & Black Beach Chic




Aqua Chic


I am loving these elegant Hamptons look
with aqua accents and chic details like the :~
the black and white chevron cushions
the aqua velvet x stools
the buttoned ottoman and all the other gorgeous details.
I would love to be sipping a Long Island Iced Tea on that patio,
late in the afternoon on a hot summer's day!

Cheers!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 3 Mood Board by Coastal Style, 4, 5, 6, 7 Fashion Look by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest

5 comments:

Tibs said...

I just love the ocean colour!
Ocean makes me so happy... http://www.shoptravelfood.blogspot.com/2013/03/happy-by-ocean.html

PRIYANKA DHIR said...

such pretty pictures!! :)
i now follow u on GFC
hope u visit me n follow me back on gfc n facebook!
thnks
priyanka
www.fshn4us.blogspot.in

anita said...

refreshing guest bdrm to greys and whites with a few bold aquas..love the pillows, especially the chevron w/ aqua

Carla Tomas said...

LOve the second picture, the AQUA door, the gold mirror, the rug, everything!!! Amazing room, it has a bohemian flair to it, which I LOVE!!! Thanks again Melissah for great inspiration!!! xoxo Carla

http://mylifesthebeach.blogspot.com

Sonia LifeLoveandHiccups said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these gorgeous colours xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...