27 March, 2013

Chocolate & White - Get The Look








Re-create this look


choc Details

 


Nobody needs to convince me that chocolate is a good thing!!!
Not only is it a delicious indulgence to eat 
but it's also rich and decadent in interior design schemes.
For more of a coastal feel I like mixing it back with white
to keep it fresh and crisp.
Great for accessories and accent timber pieces -
the result is always warm, inviting and cosy.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34 Mood Board by Coastal Style, 5

Check out my other blogs Scrapbook and Country Style Chic

4 comments:

Nola Grasby said...

I am now going to look at brown in a different light thanks. Hope you have a restful and safe Easter.

bec said...

might just keep my chocolate leather couch and ottoman after all but just surround it with white white and more white.....love it!
Bec x

Anonymous said...

Melissah
I have never posted a comment for you or anyone but I read all three of your blogs every single day. I love your aesthetic. I appreciate your work- you add pleasure to my day every day. Thank you so much

OnePieceBlack said...

Love this mix. One can simply modify it with blue and green for summer or red for christmas :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...