Raspberry & White Cherry Yogurt Pops
- 2 cup raspberries
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup white cherries, pit removed, chopped
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 cup superfine sugar
- 1 1/4 cups full-fat yogurt
- Place the popsicles moulds in the freezer.
- Add the raspberries and sugar to a blender and pulse into pureed. Strain through a fine sieve and pour into the bottom of the popsicle moulds.
- In a clean blender, add in the white cherries, lemon juice, superfine sugar and yogurt and puree.
- Once the raspberries have been in the mould for about an hour, add in the white cherry yogurt mix on top and freeze until cold.
- Run warm water over the sides of the moulds to release the popsicles. Serves 6.
Images via Verses from my Kitchen
Check out my other blogs Scrapbook and Country Style Chic