16 April, 2013

Bali Retreat



 

 







Travel in style


Bali High
Bali is getting quite a reputation for some luxurious and indulgent spas and health retreats. My best friend has just come back from a week of pampering, yoga, meditation, cleansing and relaxation. She feels re-energised and revitalised. I'm more likely to be found at the pool bar than the yoga centre on holiday but I say 'each to their own'! I lead a pretty balanced life by the beach - plenty of fresh air, exercise and healthy food so when I'm on holiday I like to indulge in a few cocktails, good food and no exercise (apart from walks along the beach and a swim in the pool)!  

Melissah xox

Images via 1-5,6, 7, moodboard by Coastal Style

Check out my other blogs Scrapbook and Country Style Chic

6 comments:

Laura said...

love it melissah!! such a stunning spot! had no idea it was bali!
laura x

http://deco4life.blogspot.com said...

Hi Melissah, my younger daughter passed just 3 weeks in Bali, Lombok and Malaysia. Last year she has been there for several months and she will go back in January, she just loved it !
Hug, Barbara

OnePieceBlack said...

Oh, the pool with the outdoor lounge is amazing!

Limes Smiles said...

Wow I really want to go there!! It looks amazing. Love all your posts they are so relaxing.

Ixx
Limes&Smiles

Mama of 2 boys said...

Oh yes yes yes, I could do with a taste of all of that right now Melissah. A private pool like the one in that pic would be blissful. Ahh, I'll keep dreaming! xo

anita said...

Bali seems like a great place to recharge! And I love your poolside picks!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...