24 April, 2013

Hamptons Style - Outdoor Living




Poolside Chic









There's something very classic and chic about the Hamptons style of architecture and interior design that has caught the imagination of designers and home owners around the world. I think it's the fresh combination of lots of white painted timber and natural textures. It's never hard edged or too modern - it promises comfort and relaxation. 

I am loving these alfresco spaces that blur the lines between 
indoors and outdoors.

Melissah xox
Images via 1, 2 Coastal Style, 34a, 4b, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Check out my other blogs Scrapbook and Country Style Chic

5 comments:

Kris said...

Such a beautiful collection Melissah! Love the effortless Hamptons style. No idea how you manage 3 gorgeous blogs but thankyou for the inspiration :)

Laurelle @ Coastal Shore Creations said...

Ah, my absolute favorite! I love your wording ("never hard edged or too modern - it promises comfort and relaxation") which captures the essence perfectly. Beautiful post.

Pearl in fashion said...

Great photos! Thanks for sharing! :)

xoxo
http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.co.at/

Ez said...

I just LOVE the hamptons style! My sister is building a new house with a lot of hamptons style influences and I cant wait to sit on their back verandah over looking the pool!

Margo McCann said...

Beautiful! One of my favorite places is the Hamptons and I would love to bring that back home to an outdoor living space. There is something so relaxing about this look! Love it.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...