08 April, 2013

Naturally Chic - Get The Look




Naturally Chic




The combination of cream, beige, latte and white
always results in an stylish and chic coastal palette ~
reminiscent of sand, seashells and the beach.
Depending of the furniture and accessories you choose
 it can be dressed up to look elegant and sophisticated
or dressed down for a more relaxed, seaside feel.
But both styles will be warm, welcoming and timeless.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, mood board and fashion story by Coastal Style, 4

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest

5 comments:

Nantucket Daffodil said...

I do adore a neutral palette!

http://deco4life.blogspot.com said...

Yes, I agree with you! Cream has always been one of my favourite colour, not only for interior but also for clothes ! Thanks for reminding me ! Hug, Barbara

Naomi et Sébastien said...

Hello Melissah,
I just discovered your blog because I was trying to find ideas for our next home and I love it! I've added it to my fav. list
Beach style is my fav. style!:)
Naomi

Mrs C said...

Beautiful both for the home and for the beach! I am a firm believer that neutral tone is the best.. looks polished and classy!

GREETINGS FROM DUBAI
MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES
http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.ae/

StyleKULTUR said...

wonderful! Like these tones!
kisses,
sarah

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...