11 May, 2013

Coastal Palette - Red, White & Black










 


Decorating with red, black and white


Red, black & white


Now here is a refreshing change for a beach house decor scheme.
Red and white with a touch of black is a sophisticated take on the 
ever popular, if some what overly used red, white and blue theme.
It's a colour scheme that can work equally well
for both traditional and modern beach houses.

Melissah xox

Images via Vicky's Home, moodboard by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest 

5 comments:

Natasha @ Northern Light Blog said...

Hi there... It's been awhile, but I have been stopping by, I promise, just not left any comments....
This post makes me think of red in a new way, sort of. Red is not a favorite color of mine, but it would be fun to work with a client who embraces this color, would be a challenge for me!

Meera said...

This color combination is beautiful! All these photos are so inspiring.

xo, Meera | www.momentswithmeera.com
twitter + instagram: @meeranavlakha

Oh my Beautiful Target! ♡ said...

Great pictures! I love these colors together :)

xoxo

Tonja Besler said...

I love the coral motifs. It is not so easy to get in Germany. Thanks for the nice pics. Greetings from Germany. Tonja from Zeitgeist Living

Laurelle @ Coastal Shore Creations said...

I don't normally gravitate towards red for interiors (unless it's Christmas) but these photos are stunning - an intense color used in a subtle way. The stripes sold me!
Warmly,
Laurelle

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...