03 May, 2013

Dare To Be Different



 
 
aztec rocks





 




boho beach style

When it comes to fashion - I err on the conservative.
I never mix prints and I stick to a simple palette of neutrals
with one or two accent colours.
But I think it's about time I should be a more adventurous ~
get on trend and
start mixing patterns, colours, stripes and prints!

That'll give everyone a shock! 

Melissah xox

Images :  Self Magazine  via Tropical Style - Squeezed Daily,  Moodboard by Coastal Style 

Check out my other blogs Scrapbook and Country Style Chic

5 comments:

trishie said...

I'm pretty conservative too though I like the look of these prints!

PS: I'm hosting a Suigo hair pack giveaway; hope you enter: http://www.underlockandkeyblog.com/2013/05/suigo-hair-review-and-giveaway.html

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

I love the look of the whole outfit in the 2nd photo - I'd totally wear that.

Mary M. said...

Love the selection and the boho style, it's such a colorful and amazing trend!

Have a lovely weekend,
Mary xx

Ina Instantdelight said...

Love this prints!!
xx
Instantdelight

OnePieceBlack said...

Beautiful outfits. Like the shorts with the crochet blouse :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...