10 June, 2013

Hamptons Style - Get The Look





 


Re-create this Hamptons Look


Neutral Classics



I am totally smitten with anything to do with the Hamptons:-
 the scenery, the architecture, the interior design and the lifestyle.
The Hamptons seems to have it all.
I love the classic style of the interiors
~ particularly the kitchens ~
and I'm often re-creating the look for clients
with white weatherboard houses by the sea.
I use plenty of magazine clippings and mood boards
to get the right look for the client.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest

1 comments:

OnePieceBlack said...

I really like these hanging lamps like they´re in the boats or canteens.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...