03 June, 2013

Pink & Green Preppy Style




Pink & Green Preppy Style




 


 


Preppy Style

I love the fresh and pretty combination
of pink and green.

If I was single living in a little white beach shack
I think I would be calling on Lilly Pulitzer
for some gorgeous inspiration for 
decorating my beach house in this girly Southern style.
Perfect for cocktails with the girls!  

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2 Coastal Style Moodboard, 34, 5, 6, 7-8

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest

4 comments:

Ann said...

Love this color combo
so chic
and yeah preppy.

Natasha Simpson said...

Love the combo of pink and green! All the spaces are so fun and that first bedroom is perfection. I love the pink upholstered headboards and the green accent pillows.

Natasha
http://www.lovedesignbarbados.blogspot.com

P.S Melissah can you please email me at lovedesignbarbados@gmail.com as I could not find any contact info from you online. Hope you are having a great Monday!

Ali of Dressing Ken said...

You know I never thought of doing pink and green in the home but somehow it works. And if I looked like that model I would totally wear that suit!

Ali of

Dressing Ken

Sand and Shells said...

Happy colors for a really happy preppy style...
love it!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...