20 June, 2013

Vintage English Beach Charm






This gorgeous beach house in Kent, is only an hour and a half outside of London.
This charming 6 bedroom house  is regularly used for film and photographic shoots.
It’s pretty obvious why…!




Rustic aged timber, white washed walls and quirky touches add to the appeal of this beach house, located 10 minutes from the coast.




How pretty is this simple kitchen, love the painted cabinets, the zinc pendant lights and the light streaming through that window.




Imagine curling up here with a cup of tea and a good book….


Vintage Style


English Beach Cottage - vintage style details




The simple displays really add character to this space.




Just goes to shows how simple really can be beautiful.

Images via The Beach Studios

Melissah xox

Source: Pure Beach Style , moodboard by Coastal Style

Check out my other blogs Scrapbook and Country Style Chic

5 comments:

beachcomber said...

gorgeous! one of my favourites too.
x

Daisy Pink Cupcake said...

Loving all the photos!
Daisy~

Jen Elz said...

Gorgeous photos. Where did you purchase the white kitchen pendants? They have a beautiful shape which I haven't been able to find locally.

Anonymous said...

I love the hutch. Where did you buy the hutch. Thank you rspinner@ptd.net

Melissah from Coastal Style said...

Sorry I don't know - it's not my house.
x
Melissah

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...