25 July, 2013

Summer Getaway





Here are some amazing homes from around the globe 
to help you get inspired for the warmer months ahead…. 
just add sun to complete the look!





 

 


 






Re-create this look.


Rustic Elements


With summer on our doorstep 
we are starting to daydream of a summer getaway
to re-sync after a whirlwind year. 
White concrete floors + weather timbers + natural linens + splash of colour 
= the ultimate summer house palette.

Melissah xox

Source : Est Magazine, moodboard by Coastal Style

Check out my other blogs Scrapbook and Country Style Chic

1 comments:

Apurva said...

Oh my god! If I ever get a house like this, I will house arrest myself. :p

Truly inspiring. <3

Love from India,
Apurva
http://kalapalette.blogspot.in/

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...