21 July, 2013

Vintage Surf Style










I LOVE THE BEACH / SURF HOME VIBE...
so I'm loving this vintage surfer mix!

Today we are hanging my husband's vintage surf boards at the new house.
No easy task - they are huge and weigh a tonne.
Tettering off the top step of a ladder holding a Mal isn't my idea of fun decorating!
I'm petrified they will come crashing down on the new polished boards!
However, I know they will make my husband happy and they'll help create 
that low key beach house look we're after.

Melissah xox


Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

4 comments:

Stylishbeachhome.com said...

Will you post a pic when its up?

anita said...

Absolutely love your homes vintage surf vibe..the hubs boards look perfect there!

OnePieceBlack said...

Will we see some pics of your beach house once it´s done?

Anonymous said...

Where's the blue stripped rug from- love it!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...